Talent Community full of fans
You can store and nurture your potential future employees and people interested in your company in the Talent Community. Also, you can link talent to active recruitment processes, send messages, and gather referrals.
Thanks to the Talent Community, you may find a suitable candidate without opening a new position, thus saving the costs of a new recruitment process.
BUILD A DYNAMIC COMMUNITY AND SOURCE TOP TALENTS
The purpose of Talent Community is to engage your potential future employees. Grow your talent community and find top talents easier.
- Invite rejected job candidates to join your talent community
- Attract more talents by sharing a join link on social media and websites
- Link talents to active recruitment processes
GATHER REFERRALS AND GROW YOUR COMMUNITY
Referrals are a great way to grow your talent community and find people to join your company.
- Attract new talents with a branded referral page
- Share the referral link with your Talent Community members, social media or website
- Nurture the joined talents with regular communication
NURTURE YOUR COMMUNITY WITH ENGAGING CONTENT
Your talent community must be dynamic. To make it work, you need to nurture community members, just like sales leads.
- Group similar candidates based on your needs
- Send personalized messages in mass or individually
- Offer relevant content, such as event invitations and career stories
GUIDE FOR A MODERN HR PROFESSIONAL
HOW TO SOLVE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES IN RECRUITMENT
The recruitment game has changed. It’s now a two-way street that needs new skills, tactics, and technologies. In this guide, we will give you tips for solving the 10 biggest challenges in recruitment.
OUR CUSTOMERS INVEST IN TALENT COMMUNITIES
"We at InHunt interview thousands of people a year, so it makes no sense to start from scratch for every search. Often, potential candidates can be found among the applicants already interviewed, and this benefits all parties. We are truly pleased that TalentAdore enables us to build our Talent Community both efficiently and securely."
talent community members
TalentAdore’s pre-onboarding module kickstarts new-hire pre-onboarding before the first day at work. You can create a pre-onboarding track for new employees and share material in small, bite-sized chunks.