REGISTER DESCRIPTION, TalentAdore Sales and Marketing
Updated on 13th of January 2022
1. Register controller
- Name: TalentAdore
- City: Kerava
- Address: Kumitehtaankatu 5, 04260 Kerava
- Business ID: FI2657117
2. Person responsible for data protection
- Name: Saku Valkama
- Contact info: saku.valkama @ talentadore.com
3. Legal basis for processing personal information
Personal information is being processed for the sales and marketing purposes of the controller depending on the extent of the consent given by the registrant. Operations included are processing and contacting registrants and informing them on events, product features, related news, and billing. Processing of personal information is therefore based on the actions needed to organize marketing activities at TalentAdore.
Personal information may also be used to process anonymous statistics. The usage of personal information, in this case, is based on the legitimate interest of the controller to develop marketing practices and processes.
4. Register information content
The following personal information is stored:
- Basic contact information such as name, title, company, company size, website, email address, and phone number;
- Other information needed to arrange marketing such as the desired form of contact, buyer persona, website behavior, cookies, information aggregated from public sources, and preferred diet;
- Links to other online sources and other information as being input by the registrant.
In addition, notes about the registrant can be made by persons working for the controller. The controller uses HubSpot Marketing Automation Software to process, manage and receive registrants and handle communication through and in-between marketing activities.
5. Data sources
Register controller gathers personal information mainly from the registrant himself. Other personal data can be gathered with means described in section 4.
6. Assigning personal data
The controller can assign personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- In case of a legal obligation;
- When the controller bona fide believes, that assigning the personal data is necessary in order to secure the rights of the registrant, in case of a fraud or to fulfill a demand made by authorities.
7. Transmission of personal data outside of EU or EEA
Personal data shall not be transferred outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. Storing of information
Personal data shall be stored only for as long as it is necessary in order to carry out the purpose defined in this register description.
9. Data protection
Personal data has been protected from unauthorized, illegal, and accidental access with the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
10. The rights of the registrant
The registrant has the right to ask his information to be erased so that it will not be processed for the purposes described in this register description.